วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Studying at home or traditional school system

If I can choose between studying at home by using a computer and television or studying at a traditional school system, I will choose a traditional school system. It may come from the fact that I am used to this form of study and I do not think that technology can replace teachers and the classrooms.


Actually, technology can easily fail. Computers may be down and computer programs my be in infected by virus. Television can be broken and electricity can suddenly go off. In those situations who will teach me. If I stay at school and accidentally television and computers stop working, I still have a teacher coming to teach in class and modifying the lesson. The teachers can pass on knowledge from their teaching experience and can teach creatively, which computers and television cannot do.


If I do not study in a traditional school, I will miss an opportunity to interact with other students. I think that learning how to play and work with others is one of the most important lessons we can learn from school. It prepares us for living a life and for cooperating with other people. Staying with others also help us discover who we really are.


Another concern about studying at home is that we easily lack concentration. In my opinion, staying alone at home can make me more easily distracted than studying among a large crowd of students at school. At school, everyone pays attention to the same subject. However, at home it is easy to shutdown the computer or television and do something else. I may tell my self that it is all right to play games first and then go back to study. It is also possible that actually I still do not study that lesson at all.


I do agree with the use of technology in class. In my opinion, computers and television are the excellent channel for students to get access to a large number of information. Nevertheless, I do not believe that it is the only tool for student like me to have. I do need teacher and other classmates to help me get the most excellent education.
LED TV with slim design
Notebook computer make much more easier to mobilize

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น